Pamper your palate with the delicacies and delights of many of San Francisco’s leading Italian restaurants this week!
Look for the special Italian menus offered at participating restaurants rated by the Accademia della Cucina Italiana of San Francisco, celebrating this year the cuisine of the Puglia Region. We are honored to have Michelin star chef Maria Cicorella, a great Ambassador for Puglia.
Participating restaurants 2018
- Montesacro Pinseria-Enoteca | San Francisco (510 Stevenson St at 6th St.)
- Poesia Osteria Italiana | San Francisco (4072 18th Street) | MENU
- Reservations: (415) 252-9325 or online
- The Italian Homemade Company | San Francisco (1919 Union St.)
- 54 Mint Ristorante Italiano | San Francisco (16 Mint Plaza) | MENU
- Reservations: (415) 543-5100 or online
For Reservations contact restaurants directly
For more info, please visit weekofitaliancuisineinsf.org