In this 2-year second-cycle Master’s in Specialized Translation you will train as a language specialist, learning to professionally translate, revise and proofread texts and multimedia/audiovisual products in a variety of highly specialized domains, including technical, commercial and multimedia communication and the publishing industry.
General information on admission requirements
Admission to the Second cycle degree program is subject to the possession of the following curricular requirements:
– A three-year university degreeor other qualification obtained abroad and deemed suitable in one of thefollowing classes:
pursuant to Italian Min. Decree270:
– class L-11: MODERN LANGUAGES AND CIVILISATIONS
– class L-12: APPLIED LANGUAGES
– class L-31: COMPUTER SCIENCE
pursuant to Italian Min. Decree509/99:
– class 3: APPLIED LANGUAGES
– class 11: MODERN LANGUAGES AND CIVILISATIONS
– class 26: COMPUTER SCIENCE
Previous four-year degree program system:
Single cycle four year degrees in
– Translation and Interpreting
– Translator andInterpreter
– Modern Foreign Languages and Literature
– Computer Science
Admission to the second-cycle degree program is subject to passing an assessment of personal competencies and skills that will be held according to the methods defined in the degree program teaching regulations.
English language skills are required to level C1 (CEFR).
Italian language skills are also required to at least CEFR level B2.
Foreign students who do not meetthis requirement must include learning activities in their study plan aimed at achieving the required level.