The Autonomous Province of Trento, in collaboration with the University of Trento and the Opera Universitaria of Trento 1, is organizing a selection process for the awarding of 5 scholarships to descendants of Trentino emigrants living abroad, for the purpose of attending the University of Trento (Unicolor Project).
The scholarships are divided as follows:
- 2 scholarships for bachelor degree courses (1st level degree – 3 years);
- 3 scholarships for master’s degree courses (2nd level degree – 2 years).
The annual amount of the scholarship is quantified as follows:
- residents in countries belonging to the European Union: euro 6,700.00;
- residents in countries outside the European Union: euro 7,250.00.
- free accommodation at a University Camp;
- exempt from the payment of university fees;
- refund on the fee to register for National Health Ensurance.
- descendants of Trentino emigrants living abroad;
- maximum age: 28 years;
- applicants must have been admitted to one of the 1st or 2nd level programs of study at the University of Trento
To be admitted to the selection:
- fill in and sign the application form available on the website
- send it, attaching a scan of your passport or a valid identity document, to the PEC certified e-mail address:
email@example.com by 12:00 a.m. (CET) on 12 April 2021
(only in PDF or JPEG format and not zipped)
– Attach the following documents:
- copy of passport – only the pages relating to personal data – or identity document;
- curriculum vitae and studiorum in Europass format (please refer to https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/);
- a short motivation letter – maximum 3000 characters including spaces – in Italian or English language in which the candidate argues the choice made;
- copy of any further international certification of computer and language skills;
- any documentation attesting a situation of serious financial hardship of the applicant and of the family, adequately verified by an Italian diplomatic Institution or by a competent social service of the country of residence, with legalized signature by the competent Italian diplomatic Institution. This documentation must contain every possible element of evaluation – verifiable by the Province or by the Consultore 2 of the Province – on the economic and patrimonial situation of the applicant and of the relative family, compared to the minimum salaries or pensions recurring in the country of origin.
The Province and the University of Trento will proceed, in concert, to assign the scores to the eligible applications as follows, for a maximum of 100 points:
The annual grant awarded to the winners will run from October, 1st 2022. The scholarship may be renewed annually for the normal duration of the program, subject to verification of the merit requirements. A further six-monthly renewal of the scholarship will be granted to only those students who will be awaiting graduation within the regular duration of the course of study.
For admission requirement to University please check the University of Trento website https://www.unitn.it/ https://international.unitn.it/incoming/admission and contact the Welcome Office of the University of Trento firstname.lastname@example.org .
University courses offered in English available at:
University courses offered in Italian available at:
Master’s degree free-access courses (admission subject to a prior assessment of past academic career and degree) available at:
Applicants interested in the scholarships must comply with the deadlines set out in the admission procedures for each program of study.
For further information please contact:
- the Emigration Office of the Autonomous Province of Trento
email@example.com regarding the call for application;
- the Welcome Office of the University of Trento firstname.lastname@example.org with regard to: timing and selection procedures for study courses, admission tests, knowledge of the Italian language, pre-enrolment procedures at the Embassy/Consulate.