If interested please apply ASAP!
Millikan High School in Long Beach, CA seeking part-time long-term Italian substitute teacher for Italian 5/6 (third year Italian students) class from October 2019 through January 2020. The class meets every other day (block schedule) from 11.41 am – 1.07 pm. Candidates with teaching experience and/or credential (or some classes in a credential program) preferred but not necessary. To apply you meet below requirements or you will not be considered:
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- In possession of valid visa to work in the U.S.
- Passage of the California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST). The CBEST is offered Mon-Sat through Pearson by appointment. Schedule an appointment here.
- Submit an online substitute teacher employment application with Long Beach Unified School District. You will not be considered if you do not submit an online application. Please note: Substitute teachers DO NOTneed to have a valid credential.
- Send a cover letter and resume via email to Principal Vega at Millikan High School.