ITALIAN TRADE AGENCY
401 N MICHIGAN AVENUE, SUITE 1720
60611 , CHICAGO, ILLINOISTel: 001312-670-4360 – Fax: 001312-670-5147E-mail: email@example.com
• Monitor budgets for multiple promotional activities, which includes updating with
estimated costs and final payments to various providers.
• Enter data and upload documents into various databases.
• Enter all monthly expenses in Oracle using specific instructions from headquarters in Rome.
• Conclude promotional initiatives via software provided by headquarters.
• Keep track of employee sick days, personal hours and vacation requests.
• Assist accountant with end of month closing.
• Assist in monitoring and invoicing services provided to Italian companies and send relative information to headquarters.
• Assist accounting department, and other colleagues, with various administrative tasks.
Qualifications and experience
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years’ experience in accounting
• Orientation to detail, excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
• Skillful use of applications: MS office, particularly Word and Excel, internet, email and Oracle.
• Advanced knowledge of Italian (oral and written)
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Respect of deadlines
Salary and Compensation
Compensation will be based on applicant’s experience and will range from $3,000 to $3,200.00 (monthly) gross of taxes and any other dues, with a Year-End allowance equal to 1 monthly salary plus a yearly bonus based on performance and availability of funds.
The position is full time.
Health insurance for the employee and any qualifying dependents will be provided after a first probation period of 45 days.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US, i.e. be a US citizen or have a green card. The Italian Trade Agency will not sponsor any employees.
Inquiry Submission Particulars
Applications can be submitted by September 6th, 2019 through the following website:
All inquiries may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject line
“Junior Accountant selection”.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to undergo an in-person interview and a written test.
Who we are
The Italian Trade Agency (ITA) is the Governmental agency that supports the business development of italian companies abroad and promotes the attraction of foreign investment in Italy. With a motivated and modern organization and a widespread network of overseas offices, ITA provides information, assistance, consulting, promotion and training to Italian small and medium sized businesses.
The ITA Chicago office specializes in major food retailers, private label sector, machinery, automotive and publishing, among other sectors. The Italian Trade Agency is an equal opportunity employer.
More information on the Italian Trade Agency activities in the US is available at