January 31, 2023 at 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM PT
Attend an online AP Italian Language and Culture workshop to explore the AP Italian Language and Culture course and exam description, discuss what the AP exam assesses, and learn how AP Classroom can help you plan and focus instruction as well as give you data-driven feedback throughout the year. Complete the following four modules over the period of one week to receive a certificate completion with 0.6 CEUs.
- Module 1: Course and Exam Description and Course Planning (90 mins) – Introductory live synchronous session on Zoom led by an experienced AP educator focused on the Course and Exam Description, Curricular Requirements, and Course Planning.
- Modules 2 and 3: On-Demand sessions to be completed before Module 4
- Module 2: AP Classroom (90 mins) – After watching an on-demand recording led by an experienced AP teacher on how to leverage AP Classroom to help support students and teach your AP course, receive feedback on one of your lesson plans to implement in your classroom.
- Module 3: Assess and Reflect (60 mins) – After watching an on-demand recording led by an experienced AP Reader, practice scoring student responses based on the rubric.
- Module 4: Strategies and Pedagogical Tools (120 mins) – Concluding live synchronous session on Zoom led by an experienced AP educator focused on instructional strategies, tools, and best practices to be used in your classroom, whether online, in-person, or in a blended teaching environment.
Subject Area: Italian Language and Culture
Registration Deadline: January 30, 2023 at 11:59 PM