Submission deadline: September 30th, 2020
The Triple Helix Association Summit goes virtual
The III International Triple Helix Summit will not be taking place in Bologna as planned and will be a Virtual Congress.
Check the new registration fees.
Beside key notes, papers, practical cases and posters, the Summit will accommodate a series of Special Sessions, being them
- Panels: 1/1,30 hour online debate around a specific topic related to the Summit themes, amongst a selected group of minimum 3 panelists representing the prospective of Academia, Government and Industry;
- Thematic & Sponsored Workshops: 1 hour presentation of the practice/results achieved by an organization/ consortium, consistent with the Summit themes. Proponents could be either organizations involved in Public funded projects looking for dissemination opportunities or other organizations interested in showcasing their practices.
If you wish to contribute to the debate and showcase your experience, you can still propose a special session for the Summit!
For further info and for submitting your proposal please contact Mrs Maria Laura Fornaci no later than 15th October 2020: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special call for papers
In response to the global Coronavirus pandemic that sweeps the planet, the Triple Helix Association Summit launches herewith a Special Call for Papers (CfP).
This CfP addresses mainly the situation created unexpectedly by the Covid19 pandemic and focuses on the different structural aspects of its societal impact, the ways science, industry and government have been addressing the crisis as well as the multiple ways that the Triple Helix innovation model could be used to address this and future crises.
New technological trends have significantly accelerated changes in the economy and society at a pace we have never experienced so far.
Yet, feeding an ever-increasing population in a healthy and sustainable way, providing the energy needed to propel the daily life of billions of people, generating the resources needed to guarantee equitable growth for everyone are world grand challenges that need to be tackled on a global scale.
We need new models of cooperation where Government, Industry and Academia move cross borders to join forces, steering the opportunities and reducing the hurdles in the right direction for our society at large.
Join the 2020 Triple Helix Summit, where global leaders from academia, industry and policy will discuss how to build and grow regional innovative ecosystems to tackle world grand challenges!
Two events at once to boost your network
This year the III International Triple Helix Summit will be connected to Triple Helix Summit 2020 | Virtual Brokerage Event, taking place online on 23th November as an Enterprise Europe Network event.
(Link to platform available soon)
What is a Brokerage Event? (watch short animated video).
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in face-to-face talks. You can create your individual agenda composed of 30-minute meetings booked in advance.
Summit delegates can register free of charge to the Virtual Brokerage Event to boost their networking and discuss the possibility to launch new project ideas via international collaboration!
THEMES of the b2b meetings (selection of themes from the Summit):
- Empowering local communities through big data, internet of things and artificial intelligence
- Building the cities of the future through smart infrastructures and sustainable planning
- Industry 4.0 and the next manufacturing revolution
- Circular Economy, Industrial symbiosis and ecosystem services for the sustainable development of regions, cities and industrial districts