ALMA MATER STUDIORUM – UNIVERSITA’ DI BOLOGNA
DIPARTIMENTO DI LINGUE E LETTERATURE STRANIERE MODERNE
The Erasmus Mundus Master Course in European Literary Cultures – CLE selected for the “Erasmus+Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees” programme (since 2008)
During the full-time program (23 months) EU and Non-EU students will have a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting international environment by spending terms in two or three different consortium universities (compulsory mobility https://cle2.unibo.it/page/50/Mobility)
The language of instruction varies according to the institutions chosen by the students depending on their language knowledge. At the end of the Master Course, the consortium universities provide a double or multiple degree.
Deadline for the application: January 20, 2019
Erasmus Mundus scholarships awarded to the best CLE students from all over the world
Highly remunerated scholarships
– up to a max of € 16.000/year for EU candidates
– up to a max of € 22.000/year for non-EU candidates
Academic partners > Eight primary Universities in the field of European literary studies:
- Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna, ITALY (program coordinator);
- Université de Haute-Alsace (Mulhouse), FRANCE;
- Université de Strasbourg, FRANCE;
- Aristoteleion Panepistimion Thessaloniki, GREECE;
- Universidade de Lisboa, PORTUGAL;
- Université Cheikh Anta Diop de Dakar, SENEGAL;
- Russian State University for the Humanities (Moscow), RUSSIA
- University of Mumbai, INDIA.
Associated partners: Cultural Institutes, Cultural Associations, Publishing Houses, Archives, Museums and Foundations: https://cle2.unibo.it/page/32/Partner%20non%20universitari%20associati/lang/en .
They participate in the CLE activities in the framework of the H.E.A.D. project, Humanities and Enterprises Annual Dialogue –
- A good level first-cycle degree in the field of European Literary Cultures (with Literature, History, Arts and Languages).
- A recognized level of proficiency in English (minimum level B1) AND in the language of instruction of the consortium institution chosen for the first year of study (minimum level B2).