SECOND CALL FOR APPLICATION – DEADLINE MAY 31, 2023
for EU and NON-EU candidates
ALMA MATER STUDIORUM – UNIVERSITA’ DI BOLOGNA
The Erasmus Mundus Master Course in European Literary Cultures – CLE
An “Erasmus+ Erasmus Mundus Joint Master” programme (since 2008)
- During the full-time program (23 months) EU and NON-EU students will have the opportunity to join an exciting international environment by spending terms in two or three different consortium universities.
- The language of instruction varies according to the institutions chosen by the students depending on their language knowledge. At the end of the Master Course, the consortium universities provide a double or multiple degree.
Have a look to the CLE Leaflet
CLE partners: The academic partners are eight primary universities in the field of European literary studies:
- Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna, ITALY (programme coordinator);
- Université de Haute-Alsace (Mulhouse), FRANCE
- Université de Strasbourg, FRANCE
- Aristoteleion Panepistimion Thessaloniki, GREECE
- Universidade de Lisboa, PORTUGAL
- Université Cheikh Anta Diop de Dakar, SENEGAL
- University of Mumbai, INDIA
- *Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, GEORGIA
*The agreement is currently being finalised
Associated partners: Cultural Institutes, cultural associations, publishing houses, archives, museums, and foundations. They participate in the CLE activities in the framework of the H.E.A.D. project, Humanities and Enterprises Annual Dialogue.
- A good level first-cycle degree in the field of European Literary Cultures (with Literature, History, Arts and Languages).
- A recognized level of proficiency in the language of instruction of the consortium institution chosen for the first year of study (minimum level B2) and in English (minimum level B1).
Financial support opportunities: For the Second call for applications CLE candidates have the possibility to apply for some additional financial supports. More information is available at the following link: https://www.cle.unibo.it/pages/29/financial-supports
Please note that, under this Second call only some additional financial supports are available while the Erasmus Mundus scholarships have already been awarded, under condition, for the First call (closed in January 2023).