Developments in the markets and the evolution of society as a whole have engendered a demand for lawyers equipped with highly interdisciplinary competence, who are capable of working in public and private organizations of global calibre.
The Bachelor in Global Law, taught in English, is intended to provide the knowledge and skills that are essential to carry out innovative legal professions increasingly sought for in the international context of institutions, companies, and other organizations.
In particular, the program seeks to:
- Provide the theoretical and practical instruments of law that enable graduates to carry out a legal profession in the international environment and in the context of different national systems
- Transmit a highly interdisciplinary knowledge of law, which combines notions of business management, finance, and economics, as well as training in the use of digital technology
- Pursue an in-depth study of the global dimension of legal issues, in particular as regards:
- The functioning of institutions and businesses
- The protection of individual rights in the social and economic context
- Compliance with legal requirements of both for- and non-profit organizations
- Use teaching methods based on active participation and experiential learning, including group work, legal clinics, and moot court competitions
- Develop behavioral and linguistic skills that are essential to operate effectively in an international professional setting, thanks, among other things, to internships and seminars of critical thinking, negotiation, advocacy, legal writing, and public speaking.
The first admissions round will be the Early Session for the 2023-2024 academic year.
To learn more, go to Bocconi Official Website