La Dolce Vita is an annual, volunteer-led fundraising gala. This is the signature event for La Scuola Internazionale di San Francisco, which educates preschool and elementary children and is growing each year towards 8th grade.
Funds raised at past events have enabled the school to accomplish many great projects like:
- Transforming a parking lot into a magical outdoor play area that sparks the imagination
- Creating a space where healthy meals, cooked from scratch, are shared with friends
- Providing children with a dedicated art/creativity space (the Atelier)
- Giving life to our beautiful vegetable and sensory garden
All sponsors and donors will be acknowledged publicly through listings in the program, mentioned on our website, and at the event.
La Dolce Vita Co-Chairs
- Jen DiZio (Franklin, Grandi West)
- Stephanie Franco (Judah, Kindergarten)
- Brook Sheahan (Beatrice, 1st Grade & Holton, Grandissimi West)
- Megan Storti (Dylan, Kindergarten)
- Fact Sheet – an overview of the Spring Gala, La Dolce Vita
- Donor Letter – general information about La Scuola and La Dolce Vita
- Solicitation Guide – provides tips for soliciting auction items along with instructions on submitting items
- Donation Receipt – this is the form that you need to complete and keep as acknowledgement of your donation to La Scuola for tax purposes.
- Donation Form – this is the form that you complete and include with your donated item.
- Sponsorship Opportunities – see the benefits of participating in LDV